LOTM for January

It is the end of the month so you know what that means. It is time for LOTM. It is always such a tough choice and I thought long and hard. This month I chose a beautiful LO by crazsquaw. She is actually on Misty's CT and always does fantastic work. I asked her a few questions so we could all get to know her a little better.

1) How long have you been digi-scrapping?
For almost 8 years.

2) Have you ever paper scrapped before?
Yes, I have been scrap booking for over 20 years. I also used to work at a craft store and I was the Dept. Head of the rubber stamp and scrapbook dept.

3) What is your favorite element to scrap with?
Greenery. You can add so much to a page with a little bit of leaves, limbs and/or flowers.

4) What are your favorite challenges to do in the forums?
Ones that make me think outside the box-but I love all of the challenges because they inspire me and give me great ideas!

Are you ready for the big reveal? Here is her awesome LO. I just loved the vintage feel and the selective coloring and the quote the whole just came together so nicely. She used Misty's Lola kit.

So I hope you all have a fantastic February and we will be back with another LOTM at the end of February.



Becki aka Crazsquaw  – (January 31, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

Thanks, what an honor...I love being on Misty's CT and all of her creations rock!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP