CT Spotlight of the Week

Hi All! It's Bren here..CT Leader for Misty. I have decided to spotlight a very special CT member each week to show our appreciation for all the hard work that they do every day to promote Misty's designs. Each week, I will chose one CT Layout that I think stands out and I will recognize the CT Member that designed the layout.  And I am pleased to announce that this week's CT Spotlight of the Week goes to Drica for her layout....Making VCards. I love the way she blended the photo for the background and also for the cute way she framed the photo....
She used Misty's kit...My Life {Project 365} February which will be released on February 2 at Funky Playground Designs.

Make sure you stop by Drica's gallery and leave her some much deserved love! Way to go Drica!


Wendy  – (February 1, 2011 at 3:57 PM)  

Gorgeous! this page is so cute and love the kit!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP