Layout of the Day!!

The winner is Astrid (aka AnikA), who posted this layout entitled "A Day to Remember" which uses the bestselling Tweet Tweet kit. Click on the layout for the full credits and to leave Astrid some love. And check out her gallery. It's beautiful!





I love the use of the striped paper as a background, the vertical placement of the elements and the little details like the stitching. Beautiful layout, Astrid! Let's find out a little more about her, shall we?



Where do you live?
I live in Ingolstadt, Germany.

When did you start scrapping?
I scrap since March ´08. A friend of mine started scrapping and after a while I tried it and was addicted.

What inspires you?
It´s nothing special which inspire me. Sometimes I see an element or paper of a kit and have an idea. Or I have a photo and know which kit is perfect for it. And I see many lo´s where I like the style and try to do it.

Thanks, Astrid. With her spotlight of the day win, Astrid also gets a gift certificate to Misty's store at FPD. So to everyone else, keep uploading those beautiful layouts to Misty's gallery. And you might be the next winner!

Happy Scrapping!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP