Tuesday Trivia Time!!

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia? Because the weather is so beautiful where I am, and because we’re headed to Memphis just to go to the zoo this weekend I’ve decided that for today’s Tuesday Trivia everyone will win my add on to Misty’s Woodland Park zoo!

And one lucky person will win Misty’s whole Woodland Park zoo kit!
Now all you have to do is finish the lyric to this song that’s from The Hannah Montana-The Movie! (I just watched this movie the other day with my daughter and is really cute). Anyway…here’s your lyric to finish!

“you can change your hair. you can change clothes
you can change your mind , thats just the way it goes
you can say goodbye and you can say hello
but ___’__ ______ ____ ____ ___ ____ ____
you can change your style you can change your jeans
you can learn to fly and you chase your dreams
you can laugh and cry but everybody knows
you'll always find your way back home”
Okay…now here’s what you need to do!! Please email your guesses to yankeeprincess@hotmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the add on kit! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!) If you don’t get a response from me about receiving your email please PM at Gingerscraps my user name is ChristieDawn.

Angie  – (September 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM)  

I sent mine in, I loved this movie so I new what song it was, lol

Thanks!!!

Trina  – (September 1, 2009 at 1:03 PM)  

I just sent my answer in!! I agree - it is a cute movie!!

Lisa  – (September 3, 2009 at 6:51 AM)  

What a cute kit and I love your add-on

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP