Super Sunday!

Good Morning everyone!! I hope your weekend has been filled with lots of fun events, memories and, of course, scrapping! Since sundays are supposed to be a day to sit back, relax and enjoy ourselves before the week begins, I thought I would do something kind of simple for today. I have a wonderful prize for one lucky winner!




I've made for you an awesome set of 3 12x12 Quickpages using Misty's In the Emerald Spotlight kit. The catch...well, nothing really! Just leave a comment here on this blog entry and I'll pick one lucky winner by the end of the day to win this awesome prize!

Hurry and leave your comment and then enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'll be back around 7 pm EDT to pick a random winner!

KandiceD  – (September 27, 2009 at 9:51 PM)  

Green has always been one of my favorite colors...love what you did ;)

Marie  – (September 28, 2009 at 5:13 AM)  

Congrats ladies! You're both winners!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP