Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia? So this week I picked a song that my daughter and her husband love. As many know She is pregnant and he left last Sunday for boot camp for the Marines! So she listens to this song alot. Now all you have to do is finish the lyric to this song: Then by Brad Paisley
Anyway…here’s your lyric to finish!

"And now you're my whole life
now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl
Like a river meets the sea,
stronger than it's ever been.
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

I could just see you, with a baby on the way
And I could just see you, when your hair is turning gray
____ __ ____ ___ __ ___ __ ___ ____ ___ ___ ___
But I've said that before

And now you're my whole life
now you're my whole world"

Okay…now here’s what you need to do!! Please email your guesses to scrappyliciousdesigns@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists. So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!)
Everyone will get a little something for playing along and then there will be one winner that will get the bigger prize!
Come back on Wednesday and see what Misty has as far as New Releases and stuff.....
Have a wonder Tuesday and have fun scrapping!!!!

Trina  – (September 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM)  

Dang - its Wednesday!! LOL - I'm a little late! LOL! Just wanted to say that I LOVE THAT song as well!! :D Good luck to all the ladies who participated!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP