THE CREATIVE DIVAS

Hello Scrapland!
Adriana here, I'll be with you every other week presenting our CT member which we like to call THE CREATIVE DIVAS!
For our debut we have Jamie! She is the one who will be sharing saturdays with me, so one week you have the Divas, and the next you will have CUPCAKES. Oh my... I think I'm gonna give her all weeks, what do you think?
No, I know you want to meet us all! So, with no more delays here is Jamie!
Here is her favorite layout she made with Fort Wilderness by Misty O'Brien. She loves this layout because it was the first time she blended a photo. She really did a great job with that blending, don't you think?

You can learn a bit more about Jamie in her blog! I know she has something special for you there... a great freebie!

http://www.jamie-cupcake.blogspot.com/

See you in two weeks!
Adriana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP