Tuesday Trivia Winner!!

Sorry this is coming so late in the day! I've been working like crazy this week to get our house ready to put on the market...and with two toddlers that means double the work! So I bet you're all wondering who the winner is this week!! Well first the answer was... "But you'll always find your way back home." Gotta love this song by Miley! :) And it hit home with me because my parents are moving to Tennessee and we're going to be moving to Texas in the next few months...so sad times!
Anyway...I had 5 ladies send in the right answer...and these ladies were:
1. Renee
2. Angie
3. Katrina H
4. Belle
5. Kristen
After a run through random.org...the winner is...#3! So Katrina check your email for your code for Misty's "Woo Zoo!" I hope you are all enjoying the add on you got just for playing along!! (It's suppose to rain this weekend in Memphis...so I'm praying for no rain so our zoo trip doesn't get rained out!) See y'all next week for another Tuesday Trivia!

Unknown  – (September 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

Congrats Katrina!! Thank you all for playing!! Keep checking daily for new happenings :)

Trina  – (September 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM)  

OMGosh!!! I'm SOOOO excited! :D Thanks girls - I just saw the post about her sale and was thinking - I'm just going to have to buy that darn kit!! LOL - then I saw this and was like "WHOO HOOOO! Now I don't have to!"

Thanks again - I can't wait to use it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP