Tuesday Trivia Time

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?
This week one lucky person will win the Exclusive to Stuff To Scrap Alpha for “In The Purple Spotlight.”
And all participants will win the freebie add on I made to go along with Misty’s “In The Purple Spotlight” kit!
So for today…in honor of his passing yesterday… Please tell me just TWO movies that Patrick Swayze starred in!

Okay…now here’s what you gotta do!! Please email your guesses to yankeeprincess@hotmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CDT tomorrow night (I’m extending it a day because I’m so late getting it out there) to get your list to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MDT, 12 am CDT, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win the add on kit! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!) If you don’t get a response from me about receiving your email please PM at Gingerscraps my user name is ChristieDawn.

Angie  – (September 15, 2009 at 5:48 PM)  

I am so sad that he passed!!! Great movies he did!! and man could he dance!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP