A Splash of Spring - Add On Freebie



If you've been here the last few days, you've been picking up my first kit, A Splash of Spring. (Sorry about the alpha link trouble today!)

I've created a little Add On for the kit that includes:



3 papers (2 are textured)
1 butterfly overlay
1 ribbon
1 bunny border
1 butterfly cluster
1 "2009" alpha cluster with broach
1 "Love is in the Air" word art

Here's how you can get this add on for free:

Create a layout using A Splash of Spring. Post your layout in a gallery. Then come back to this and leave a comment with the link to your layout (as well as your email address so I can send you a link to the download).

Easy-Peasy!

If you're a new scrapper and don't yet have a gallery you download to, try the galleries at Gingerscraps, DST, or Scrap Matters.

Happy Scrapping!

Unknown  – (March 1, 2009 at 7:14 PM)  

Congrats on your first kit! I've enjoyed playing with it tonight...here's my link: http://www.gingerscraps.net/gallery/data/500/MissThing.jpg
And my email is christiedawn@gmail.com :) can't wait to get more goodies to this cute kit! :)

Elly  – (March 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM)  

This kit was so fun to work with! Here's my link to the page I made: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/28411/ppuser/1548
My email is fireandiceshay [at] gmail [dot] com

Can't wait for the add on!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP