In the Spotlight



I've finished my second kit. I really enjoyed this one. My first inspiration was Ansel Adams (I love his photographs) with the second inspiration being my new favorite bottle of perfume, Spotlight (by Avon).

I wanted to do a black, white, silvery kit that could be used universally.

The kit contains:

19 papers (most patterned/textured)
1 overlay
1 alpha

51 elements to include:
2 buttons
5 glass buttons
4 clips
2 clothespins
1 eyelet
2 frames
2 mattes
4 ribbons
5 tags
8 pieces of word art
and the rest to include heart, leaf, wire, pipecleaner, string, stamp, and stitching embellishments

Tonight, I'm starting the freebies with the papers. Tomorrow, check back for the alpha, and Wednesday - the elements.

This kit will only be available as a freebie until Thursday night. I am very proud to say that I will be selling my kits at the Gingerscraps Store next month!

Take care & Happy Scrapping

LINK EXPIRED
Look for the re-release next month here at my blog and at Gingerscraps!

Quietangelsb  – (March 9, 2009 at 8:46 PM)  

What an awesome kit- thanks so much for the beautiful freebie!

Unknown  – (March 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM)  

this kit looks gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

Jeff  – (March 10, 2009 at 5:26 AM)  

I found your sight about a week ago and have just been reading to get a feel of everything. Today is my first download and your timing is perfect for this kit!! I just learned how to make a subject pop by making the backgroud b/w. I wanted to do this with my son's band pics. I am excited to see how this is all going to work out. Thanks for sharing with so many people!

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM)  

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this great kit!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP