In The Spotlight - The Elements



Here's the last piece of In the Spotlight. The elements are up for download. If you make a LO with my kit, I would really love to see it. I'll even feature it on my blog!

Pretty soon I will be looking for members to be a part of a CT for me! As part of my CT, you will also become part of the Gingerscraps family. If you're looking to become a CT member, visit my blog again within the next few days for the creative team info and application instructions.

LINK EXPIRED
Look for the re-release next month here at my blog and at Gingerscraps!

Itsjuls  – (March 11, 2009 at 8:00 PM)  

Thanks for the beautiful kit Misty!! Love it!

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriK  – (March 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM)  

AWESOME kit! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP