Bahama Baby

Sunshine Studio offers up a collab kit, once a month, designed by the Sunshine Studio Designers. Their March kit is called, Bahama Mama - Here's my take on the kit:



And here's the kit preview



You can pick it up now at Sunshine Studio Scraps - and then pop over to the gallery for some inspiration!

Quietangelsb  – (March 15, 2009 at 8:31 AM)  

Wow- love the bright colors of that kit. Love how you used the glittery waves in the background for such a cute page. Adorable!!

Amysout  – (March 15, 2009 at 8:12 PM)  

The fun colors look great with your pic! I just love the stars and the bit of glitter!

Anonymous –   – (March 16, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

I'n not logged any...sorry;( It's Heather. Ian is such a cutie! I love how the pic totally matches the kit. Great job Misty!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2009 at 7:09 AM)  

I love the colors, its so beautiful! it blend perfectly together.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP