A Blog Award



I received a blog award from Stephanie @ Scrappy Cocoa -
Thank you Steph! I so very much appreciate you!

I need to pass this award on to 3 people...(Ginger was already tagged by Steph!)

1. Tess @ Life is Beautiful
2. Heather @ Sporadic Scrapper
3. Jen @ Graham Like the Cracker

I love your blogs ladies!!!

And thanks, Steph, for the nod :)

Unknown  – (March 3, 2009 at 5:21 AM)  

Hi Misty,
Thank you soooooooo much Misty for the award. It really made me feel sooooo good and encouraged. My first award. I feel wonderful. Thank you again!!

Tess

Unknown  – (March 3, 2009 at 5:36 AM)  

p.s
Thank you for sharing you award with us. We really appreciate it so much. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Tess

Heather  – (March 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM)  

Ah, how sweet are you? Thank you for the award.

Amysout  – (March 3, 2009 at 10:55 PM)  

Wow!! Great job on you award!!! You definitely have it going on here at your blog!

Unknown  – (March 5, 2009 at 4:30 AM)  

Is it okey to share my award too?

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM)  

Hi Misty, Congrats on your award. Heather, at Sporadic Scrapper passed it on to us! So fun! I love your site, and look forward to visiting more often!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP