My CT Girls!

I am so happy to introduce my CT girls! This was my first CT call and I was blessed to have these ladies apply. They are all very talented and I can't wait for you to see their LOs! Click their pics to be taken to their blogs!


My name is Christie and I live in central Arkansas. I am a stay at home mommy to two beautifully amazing kids, Haylie, who is 2, and Hunter, who is 9 months old! I have been married to my best friend and wonderful husband, Michael, for a little over 3 years now. My family is my life and my passion, and usually the center of my scrapbooking! I tried to start paper scrapbooking after my daughter was born, but soon realized it was too hard to do with an infant in the house. I finally discovered the world of digital scrapbooking shortly after my son was born and has been hooked ever since! I'm excited to get to work with Misty's kits and to get to know the rest of the Gingerscraps family!!


I am a 38 year old SAHM who is addicted to digital scrapbooking. I have 2 wonderful little boys Aidan is 5 and Alex is 3. I have been married to my hubby for almost 16 years. My family is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Also I live in the beautiful state of Maine.


Hi, I'm Sharon. I've been digiscrapping for the past year but have been scrapbooking for over ten years. In my spare time, I enjoy all things related to Disney, shopping, traveling, beading and photography. My goal is to eventually visit all of the continents and I'm about a half way through.



And here's a little bit about me: I'm a 26 year old SAHM to 2 little boys, Ian is 2 and Aidan is 6 months. I have a real estate license and am a former Property Manager. My husband and I got married on the coast of Oregon (Newport) and are former Seattle-ites (I miss it!). We moved to the east side of Washington state to be closer to family. I met my husband Dan, in high school, although we had gone to school together since our elementary days. We didn't get together until 5 years after we graduated though! He is a graduate of the Art Institute of Portland with a degree in Computer Animation and Media Arts. He has been the best teacher in showing me the ins and outs of Photoshop. In high school, if someone had asked me what I'd be doing in 2009, I never would have guessed it would have anything to do with digital arts or being a SAHM! Funny how life takes you in different directions! I love what I am doing and still have so much to learn.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP