A Few Reminders and Some News!

I will be going on vacation this coming weekend. The family and I are going west for a week to visit my sister and take the kids to do some fun things while it's Ian's spring break. We will be getting started a little early this week by heading around town to do some geocaching!

Anyway, a few reminders:

1) My CT call ends tomorrow night! If you've been wanting to join my already fabulous CT this is your chance! 



2) My store at STS is closing and most products are 50% off. Some items may even be retiring. Last day will be March 31st.



3) My store at Funky Playground Designs opens on April 1st! I have a brand new kit ready to go and it will only be available at FPD. 

If you're already a Facebook Fan, I sent out a freebie to you this evening. Facebook seems to have a little bit of a delay so the updates are showing up in your inbox just yet. This freebie is an add on to my new kit. Here's a preview of the add on.



Gingerscraps has a new magazine coming out, for which I am the editor :). Go to the Gingerscraps blog and sign up to receive the newsletter so you don't miss out on GS freebies and fun! (Scroll down towards the bottom on the right hand side to find the newsletter sign up box).

And of course, become a Facebook Fan!  I do random giveaways and freebies and it's one of the best ways to stay up to date on news. You can also follow me on Twitter :)


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP