Facebook Fan/Twitter Contest Reinstated

Hi everyone! I am feeling much better!! Thanks for the week off :) Let's get the twitter contest going again. 


I am going to change the requirements a little bit, make it a little easier. I would love to have more Facebook Fans and Twitter followers but I need your help to spread the news :)


Refer as many people as possible to the Facebook Fan Page. Use this link: http://bit.ly/9rbm26
Have your referrals leave a post on the wall and say "I was referred by: Your Name". 
Prize for the most referrals: a 3 month pass to my store at Gingerscraps


I'm also giving out more prizes!


Follow me on twitter at @mobriendesigns
Then up to 5 times a day, tweet this message: Become a Fan of Misty O'Brien Designs on #FB! Post on the wall & you could win a $10 GC to her store! @mobriendesigns http://bit.ly/9rbm
(must tweet it exactly to for your tweet to count and only 5 tweets per day will be counted).
Whomever tweets the most over the contest period will get a 1 month pass to my store at Gingerscraps.


AND 3 new lucky fans AND their referrers will each get a $10 GC to my store! All they have to do is post on the wall and let me know who referred them to the Facebook Fan Page. If you are a new fan and weren't referred by anyone, that's ok too! Just leave a post letting me know you're a new fan.




Everytime the Facebook Fan page reaches 100 new fans (300, 400, etc) everyone gets a freebie from me!


And a little note, I am counting all the previous tweets and referrals from last week too.


Ok, ready set go!! 


Contest ends March 12th at 11:59 pm



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP