Creative Team and Hybrid Team Call!


Hi everyone! I am having a CT call in honor of my new store opening (where is that new store? It's a secret for now!) I will be accepting applications until March 24th for layout artists and hybrid artists. Requirements are that you work with products from both of my stores and create 1 LO + 1 QP with each kit OR 1 hybrid project and then post to 3 galleries. You must also sign up to post once or twice a month on the CT blog. That's it! Pretty simple!

If interested send an email to mobriendesigns at gmail dot com and include your name, best gallery link, link to your blog, CTs you are on, and a little about yourself. Please also let me know if you are a hybrid artist too. 

Come join my lovely team of creative artists!
Call ends March 24th. Everyone who applies will receive a response by March 26th.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP