The Creative Divas

Hello Adriana here and I have another Diva for you to meet.
Here is our Dana!

Dana (or Scrappingirl around digiland :) )
Idaho
Married to John for 8 1/2 years and mother Savannah who is 6 1/2 and Landon who is 4 1/2


How long have you been digi-scrapping?
About 1 year.

Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Just a scrapper... really don't have a clue about the designing end!

How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
Oh my goodness... way too many. I would say probably 10 or more!

Which programs do you use to make your layouts?
PhotoShop Elements 7.0

How would you describe your scrapping style?
I don't know that I have a real "style" I generally use more than one picture and I like to journal. I like my layouts to tell a story and document a memory!

Which scrap forum do you visit the most?
Stuff to Scrap and Gingerscraps

5 things you love:
1. My family 2. Playing softball 3. Reading 4. Traveling 5. Eating out!

5 things that bother you:
1. People who lie 2. Being late (in myself and others) 3. Whiny kids 4. Arrogance 5. Slow drivers!! :)

What is your Misty's favorite product?
I love Everyday Happenings! It is so versatile and works for just about any kind of layout!!

Here are some great pages made by Dana.

Multnomah Falls:Kit is Fort Wilderness by Misty Template by Scraps 'N Pieces

Bedtime Story: Kit is Everyday Happenings by Misty and Spinky Dink Scraps


Siblings and Friends: Kit is In the Emerald Spotlight by Misty

If you want to know a bit more about Dana and her work, go to her blog at
http://www.iamscrappingirl.blogspot.com/


See you around!
Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP