Border Up! New Commercial Use Borders @ Gingerscraps & Scrapping Survivor




I have a brand new product in my store at Gingerscraps! It's even a CU product!

8 commercial use .png border templates. Each template is 12" in length and in 300dpi. Customize them for your kits and layouts by clipping solid or patterned papers and adding elements. Credit required.

And they are only $3.00! Click the preview, or click here to head over to my GingerScraps store

I gave these borders away to two lucky Facebook Fans this weekend. Not a Facebook Fan? Click the Facebook icon on the right hand side for a link to my page. :) When we get to 300 fans, I will be giving everyone a free kit. 

And don't forget to sign up for Scrapping Survivor! Deadline is in about a week. Click the preview below to go to the sign up forum.



Happy Scrapping! Have a great day!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP