Facebook Fan Diva

Hi Everyone. Dana here with a fantastic Facebook Fan to tell you about today!!!!


This is Kim Summers.

How did you discover Misty's Designs?

Gingerscraps Forum


What is one scrapping item you can't live without?


Attaching elements: staples, stitches, tape...
What scrap forum do you visit the most often?
Stuff to Scrap
Are you participating in Project 365?52?12?
I participated last year....365 pictures, 52 layouts! But this year I'm taking off.
What is one goal you have this year...scrap related or otherwise?
To get my printed layouts in albums. I don't scrap in order, so putting the layouts in chronological order isn't exactly feasible, but I think I have an idea on how I want to organize them.
What is your favorite kit of Misty's?

It's 5 o'Clock Somewhere....we live near the beach so all of her little elements and word arts are perfect!

What is your favorite layout using one of Misty's kits?
This is of my sister and her husband in Vegas!

What are your hobbies other than scrapping?

I love to read, crochet, sew, but I spend so much time scrapping, my other hobbies have kind of taken a back seat. :-)

What is your favorite book?

The Monster At the End of This Book. When I was a kiddo, I loved this book. When I had kids I made certain it was in our family collection!!

Check out Kim's blog at http://myburiedtreastures@blogspot.com

Thanks Kim for being willing to be our Facebook Fan this time!!

Unknown  – (January 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM)  

Nice to meet you Kim! It was fun reading this post about you

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP