Everyday Happenings {Project 365} Collab with Spinky Dink Scraps



Hello scrappers! We had some fantastic weather here last week and this morning it decided to snow. I just got a new double jogging stroller last night and am a tad disappointed that I can't go out and use it today. On a positive note though, Spinky Dink Scraps and I are bringing out a brand new collaboration kit called Every Day Happenings. It's a Project 365/52/12 Kit but is versatile enough to be used for almost any layout. I've created some coordinating glitter styles and sheets too!





Right now you can pick up this kit and the glitters at my stores at Gingerscraps and Stuff to Scrap. Or you can snag it at Elemental Scraps or Gotta Pixel through Spinky Dink Scraps' stores. The kit is 20% off this week only! Stay tuned too because I will be bringing you some more coordinating minis and accessories each month for this kit!



Here's some inspiration from our Creative Teams

Still A Doll

Monica

profilermar

Lisa

Adriana

Come back tomorrow for more CT LOs and a special treat!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP