THE CREATIVE DIVAS

Hello you! Happy New Year!
Yes, the last time I was here presenting you our talented Divas it was 2009!
I hope you are prepared for a great year and for a lot of fun here at Misty's.
Of course I have another Diva for you to meet.
Our first Diva of 2010 is our darling Christie!

Christie (or ChristieDawn in the Scrappin' World :) )
Cabot, Arkansas but only for a little while longer...
Married to Michael, for 4 Amazing years and mother of Haylie Michelle, 3, and Hunter Lawrence, 1 1/2.


How long have you been digi-scrapping?
Just over a year... I can't believe it's been that long already though!

Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Mosty just a scrapper, but I do dabble a little in designing.

How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
HAHA... my daughter always asking if I'm doing "my job" while I'm scrapping...does that tell you how long??

Which programs do you use to make your layouts?
PSE 7.0...my hubby got me 8.0 for Christmas...but we can't get it installed on my computer w/o having to reinstall and I'm not ready to take that plunge yet!

How would you describe your scrapping style?
Umm...I dunno. Traditonal maybe? I use 1-3 pics on an average lo. I wish I could learn to journal more.

Which scrap forum do you visit the most?
Stuff To Scrap! I'm a total Stuff To Scrap Junkie! :)

5 things you love:
The Lord, My Hubby, My two kids, that I get to stay home with my two kids, and Digi-Scrapping (of course)

5 things that bother you:
Our impending move to Texas (ready for it to be over already), having to balance the checkbook (how depressing), the way my hubby chews gum, that my kids are growing up WAY too fast, and that my family has to live so spread out from each other (I miss seeing my parents and siblings once a month!)

What is your Misty's favorite product?
Geez...do I have to pick just one?! That's impossible! I LOVE all of Misty's stuff! But ALL her Glitters Totally Rock! :)


Here are some great pages made by Christie.

Beautiful You
Credits:Just Married Collab by Misty O'Brien Designs and Wyld Web Designs


Just About Time
Credits: Baby on Board by Scraps by Andrea


Keeping Warm
Credits: Never Give Up By Scraps of Ellay


If you want to know a bit more about Christie and her work, go to her blog at
http://mrsbowien.blogspot.com/

See you around!
Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP