Facebook Fan Diva

Welcome to our first edition of Facebook Fan Diva! It's Monica here. I had the pleasure of having the first interview with one of our fabulous fans.


This is Heather Harding.

How long have you been digi scrapping?

I have been digi scrapping for about a year and a half.





How did you discover Misty's designs?
I know Misty through her husband Dan, and when I found out she was digi scrapping I wanted to support her.



Which programs do you use to make your layouts?
I use Photoshop Elements 7.


Did you paper scrap before you digi scrapped?
Before I discovered digi scrapping, paper scrapping was my go to for a creative outlet. I LOVE making memory keepsakes for people.


Do you print your layouts individually and put them in a book or print a photo book?
The only digi project I have printed was a Shutterfly book for my dad. When he was in a coma I wanted him to have something to look at, if we weren't there, that would let him know we hadn't forgot about him.


What is your favorite kit of Misty's?



My favorite kit of Misty's is Fort Wilderness. It's so versatile.

This is Heather's layout using Fort Wilderness!





What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?
The scrapbooking (paper) item I can't live without is Glue Dots. Digi scrapping item would have to be glitter.


Are you participating in project 365?
I am not participating in project 365...I'm in school full time and sadly I don't get to make many layouts.




I love creative arts, animals, spending time with friends and family. I am going to school full time to be a prosthetic technician and will soon be on my way to a clinical and hopefully a job. I have a B.A. in Criminal Justice and an M.B.A. but I really just want to help people make a difference and make people smile. I'm from Spokane, WA but my heart will always be in Las Vegas (Go Rebels) where I attend University of Nevada, Las Vegas on a track & field scholarship. I had a goal last year to train and finish a half marathon which I accomplished. So...my goal this year is to complete 2 half marathons! If I had the choice to live anywhere in the world, I would live in New Zealand. My favorite movie is anything with Matthew McConaughey.  My favorite book would have to be The Shack. Although I haven't finished it yet, it has really challenged the way I think about God and His role in my life.



We have lots of great scrappers like you as our fans! Thanks so much Heather for participating in our very first Facebook Fan Diva.

Unknown  – (January 16, 2010 at 12:45 AM)  

Heather! I have been wanting to read The Shack. My grandfather was telling me all about it and said "You have to read it at least twice, it's that good"

Heather  – (January 18, 2010 at 10:11 AM)  

Misty- Your grandfather has a great idea. I do feel like I missed something I was supposed to pick up on. Thank you for the chance to be featured. I am a fan of your designs and you too of course.

Adriana- Thank you for the warm welcome.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP