Happy New Year! $2.00 for Your Thoughts?

Hello readers! I hope you are enjoying (or enjoyed) your New Year's Eve. :)

I wanted to let you know of some upcoming events!

1. You have a couple more hours to pick up my retiring products at Gingerscraps and Stuff to Scrap. They're priced at $1.00 each and after tonight, they will be gone for good.

2. I have 2 collabs in the works right now. One is with designer, Spinky Dink Scraps and the other is with Little Red Scraps. Look for those to be released soon!

3. I won a blog makeover from The Design Girl! How exciting!! (Makeover coming soon)

4. My CT and I will be changing up our posting schedule and I will be offering more freebies :)

5. I give out free products all the time on my Facebook Fan Page, make sure to join!

6. I am working on offering a newsletter some time in the next 4 months or so. Keep an eye out for a subscription button.

7. I am hosting two challenges at two different forums next month - the Word of the Week Challenge at Stuff to Scrap and the Progressive Scrap Challenge at Gingerscraps.

Now I'd like to ask you question. Is there anything else you'd like to see, read about, or have more of? Please tell us what you want to see here.

Leave us a comment here (regarding the above question) and everyone who comments will receive a $2.00 gift card to one of my stores and I will also choose one random commenter to receive my next kit for FREE. Pretty simple eh?

Comments must be posted by 11:59pm PST January 4th and they must include an email address for me to be able to contact you with your free $2.00 GC.

Happy New Year!

Anna  – (January 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

I love templates - More of those please!

Unknown  – (January 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

Hey girlie, you got an award on my blog, come on over and grab it!
http://scrapaday2.blogspot.com/

MandaK  – (January 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Congrats on the makeover! Good luck with all your 2010 goals and you should do a collab with me! "D

Anonymous –   – (January 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM)  

I love glitters, which I think I just won:)and templates with lots of places for photos.

I don't have any of the accounts to post my name:

Kim Greene
greenedktsk@carolina.rr.com

Brandy  – (January 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

Well, I just recently started following your blog, but so far you seem like one of the nicest and most giving - so keep up the good work! So far I am loving what I am seeing!

Brandy (bmrunt@yahoo.com)

Unknown  – (January 5, 2010 at 9:24 AM)  

aww thanks Brandy :) That's sweet

$2.00 coupons are coming today with one person able to get my next collab (releasing in a couple weeks) for free!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP