Etsy Sunday is BACK!

It's Monica here again for the newest edition of Etsy Sunday.  I'm going to keep this local today. I have some colleagues where I teach that have some awesome Etsy stuff so I'm going to showcase them today.

This first store is stonexpressions. Look at this beautiful bracelet!



And look at these beautiful earrings! Go check her out!



The next artist that I'm going to show you is this fabulous doll maker. She makes these amazing dolls that are just too cute! Wendykayp is the wife of a teacher that I work with and I LOVE these dolls. Check them out!







See? I told you they were cute!! I am actually going to be starting up a store soon so stay tuned. I will share it with you when I get it up and going.

Also, Misty has a brand new fabulous kit coming out very soon. I think you will really like it. Have a great week.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP