12 Days of Christmas - Day 11


Leave a comment here and tell me which one of my products you would like to see for FREE tomorrow, Dec 24th for the last day on the countdown.

In the meantime, here's today's freebie, hope you enjoy!

Kerryt  – (December 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM)  

I love the colors and elements in "Let It Snow"-Flake! :)

tiggconn  – (December 23, 2009 at 5:40 AM)  

My fave is Woodland Park Zoo. Always have zoo pics to scrap! LOL Thanks!

Pamela  – (December 23, 2009 at 7:34 AM)  

Thank you! We're traveling to Puerto Rico (from PA) for Christmas, so this kit will come in handy. :)

I think that I'd like to see Fort Wilderness for free.

Anonymous –   – (December 23, 2009 at 8:04 AM)  

Thank you very much for the beautiful kit.
My wish is In the Emerald Spotlight.

Annette

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP