12 Days of Christmas - Day 2


Here's your second treat :) Today only you can pick up one of my alphas for free! Click the flyer to get it :)





Anonymous –   – (December 14, 2009 at 8:37 AM)  

Thank you!!!

Anonymous –   – (December 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM)  

Wow, you put this up at 11:00 last night and took it down already? Gee thanks.

Lorry  – (December 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM)  

Misty, clicking the flyer does not work. I did find it though, and it looks great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous, way to show gratitude. It's not like she owes you anything at all, but she didn't take it down. It's still free in the store if you take the 5 seconds it takes to go find it yourself.

Carissa  – (December 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM)  

Thanks for the Alpha! The link doesn't seem to be working but I'll try and catch it in the store like Lorry suggested!

Unknown  – (December 14, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

So weird! I checked the link last night and it worked. I am so sorry. It looks like A LOT of you found it by going to my store at Stuff to Scrap. I have fixed the link. There's still time to get it!

Thanks Lorry :) :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP