Without Further Wait...

Here she is in all her glory, A Splash of Spring.



This kit is my baby, lol - my first one, therefore I am completely excited and overjoyed for it. 18 papers, 1 overlay, 1 alpha, and 36 elements - all 300dpi

The kit has been divided for download into 4 groups: papers, elements, alpha, and patterned papers.

A Splash of Spring includes:

18 papers (plain, textured, & patterned)
1 sparkle trail overlay
1 felted vellum alpha
2 pieces of word art
2 acrylic embellishments
4 puffy stickers
3 frames
3 brads
3 push pins
3 easter eggs
5 glitter embellishments (2 splashes & 3 swirls)
3 pieces of ribbon/string
1 journaling doodle
and 6 there are embellishments (button, doodle, broach, star, rose, spiral)

Also, when you've finished downloading the complete kit, and you make a LO and post to a gallery, I just MAY have a special add-on for you...more details to come on Sunday.

Today, your first freebie is the patterned papers! Come back tomorrow for the next piece of the kit.

LINK EXPIRED - Look for the re-release next month!


PS ~ Please read my TOU :)

I hope you enjoy!

Anonymous –   – (February 26, 2009 at 1:44 PM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown  – (February 26, 2009 at 6:52 PM)  

this kit looks great!! thanks for sharing! can't wait to get all of it!

Gina  – (February 28, 2009 at 8:14 AM)  

Thanks for sharing! I always love spring time kits :D

Kimi  – (March 1, 2009 at 8:36 PM)  

This kit is adorable! I can't believe it's your first! Can't wait to play with it. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP