Blog Train QP Freebie - Polka Dot Plum's Sensory Overload

Hello all!

I am Misty, an avid digi scrapper from the Pacific Northwest. My passion is creating LOs but lately I've been working on some goodies in the design department. I'm a month or so away from debuting anything else but keep an eye out! Click here for my first element freebie pack.

I am also part of an amazing Creative Team for Polka Dot Plum. The CT is running a blog train, featuring the magical designs of the Sensory Overload kit. Each CT member has created a quick page from the kit.

Here's My LO from Sensory Overload




Here's the QP Freebie. Click the preview to download and PLEASE remember to read the TOU. If you like the QPs, pick up the kit at SUN or Scrap Orchard (Thank you!)





This blog train started earlier this week with Melanie of Pixie Keepsakes posting on the PDP blog. Thursday's stop will be at Petra's Blog.

Anonymous –   – (February 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sharon B.  – (February 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM)  

I really like your blog! It is fun traveling around the train to see what the team is doing. Thanks for the QP. Good luck with your designing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP