A Splash of Spring - The Elements



If you've visited the last two days, hopefully you picked up the free papers to A Splash of Spring, my first digi kit. Today, I'm blessing you with the elements to the kit!

Right now I'm working on a special add-on. I will be giving it away to everyone who creates a layout with my kit. On Sunday, I will post a special blogpost regarding the add-on freebie. All you have to do is create a layout, post it to a gallery, then leave a comment on Sunday's blogpost with the link your layout! Very easy. Tomorrow morning I will post the link to the alpha and tomorrow evening I will post the add-on preview.

For now, here are the elements for A Splash of Spring


LINK EXPIRED - Look for the re-release next month!

Amy  – (February 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM)  

Your blog is so cute. I got the link from Gingerscraps. Thanks for sharing this very cute kit.

Anonymous –   – (February 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 01 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Madd  – (March 1, 2009 at 1:35 AM)  

Great kit. Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP