Designing

I have been tackling the ins and outs of Photoshop for almost a year now. I feel like I am finally comfortable with designing digital scrapbooking kits. It's so great that there are other designers out there who create greyscale templates for commercial use purposes. I strive to be able to create at their level. I am almost almost done with my first kit. I need a name. It's a spring-like kit with some easter elements too. I'm also thinking about adding a few more papers because I started working outside my original color palette. Of course, I don't want to go overboard and use all my ideas on one shot.

I am really loving graphic design - maybe that's the career field I should have chosen in the first place!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP