Winter Elements Freebie

Here is my first go round at creating an element pack. I intended to post this in Dec but decided to use it as my PP for my first challenge hosting in January at Gingerscraps. I am excited to share it with you! Please give feedback, it will greatly help me in creating more elements/kits.

I really hope you like it and if you use it in a layout, please link back here - I'd love to see it!

Download Winter Elements Pack Here


Anonymous –   – (February 4, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous –   – (February 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP