Garage Band King



Scrappy Cocoa is releasing her newest kit, Garage Band King! You have to visit her blog to pick it up for free all week long because after that it will be up for sale at Treasures to Scrap.

I loved the light colors in this kit. It was pretty versatile. As you can see, I went outside the box again and created a LO completely unrelated to the contents. I recolored some items and kept it pretty simple. Scrappy Cocoa's kits are amazing for being able to work for just about any kind of LO.

This is my sister and Evan, a friend of hers at AIS. Photos were taken by Dave Doumis. (Sorry Dave! I know I didn't do them justice).



addt'l credits:
Black hearts from I Heart U by Plum Dumpling Designs
Font by Kevin & Amanda

Ellay  – (February 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM)  

CONGRATS on LOTD at Treasure to Scrap!!! Go you! Awesome LO!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP