Facebook Fan!

It's time to spotlight another of Misty's Facebook Fans. Today, I want to introduce you to Juli!! My name is Juli. I am from Seattle, WA. I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. We just bought our first house in November and have just started some construction that will make it soooooo great! :) Currently, I teach 6th grade science at my old middle school. Yes, that is weird sometimes, but next year will be my 4th year teaching, so I am kind of used to it! My husband and I do not have any kids yet, but are really hoping for a little one soon.


How long have you been digi scrapping?
I have been scrapping since October of 2008. WOW, can't believe it! I am better than I was, but I still have sooooo much to learn! Clustering and making LOs look complete are my weak points.

How did you discover Misty's designs?
One of the designers I CT for did a collab with Misty. It was called Just Married.

What is your favorite kit of Misty's?
I honestly do not own too many, so I will say Just Married. It is a superb kit!!

How would you describe your scrapping style?
I like white space LOs which drives my husband crazy! Templates are my best friend!!

What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?
Templates. I like to use them as a jumping off point. They help with ideas on where to put the elements to help keep the page balanced.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm, actually right here in WA. I absolutely LOVE it here. Although, Redondo Beach, CA is absolutely gorgeous as well and it is close to Disneyland which is a huge plus!

What's your favorite movie?
While You Were Sleeping. My best friend and I can quote pretty much the whole movie. So good!

What's your favorite book?

That is hard! I love reading so I have sooo many favorites. The book I have read the most though is a kids book called "From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler." I absolutely love that book and I can't really explain why!

Julie also shared her favorite layout made with "Just Married"!!

If you would like to see more of Juli's work and learn a little more about her you can visit her blogs:
My personal blog - juliandbrett.blogspot.com
My scrapping blog - scrappinwithjuli.blogspot.com

Thanks for being our spotlight Juli!

And if you haven't already, make sure you become a fan of Misty's designs on Facebook!! We want to spotlight you!!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP