Salt Water, Anyone? Wednesday New Release Day!

Ahhhhhh..... it's Wednesday. That means there's a new release from me at Funky Playground Designs. I created a little summer mini that reminds me of the ocean. I love the serenity of calming blues and teals, along with the gritty texture of sand between my toes.



This kit includes 6 papers and 15 elements. And it's only $3.00! If you're a subscriber to my newsletter, you received a fun coordinating freebie :) If you're not a newsletter subscriber, sign up here so you won't miss the next freebie and exclusive news.

Now onto the eye candy! Check out some gorgeously put together layouts by my creative team and the FPD site CT:

layout by Adriana


layout by Monica


Layout by Lisa


Layout by Memi


layout by Shawnbear

You'll also want to "Like" me on FB. I am known to giveaway coupons on a moment's notice to lucky fans who just happen to be in the right place at the right time. 

You can also follow me on Twitter. I will admit, I am a periodic tweeter, but everything from my FB page gets sent to Twitter too. 

And don't mind the dust... I am in the middle of redesigning the blog to a simpler layout. Hope you love it when I'm done!

Have a great week! Stay tuned for an exciting charity kit announcement in a few days. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP