Lost & Found Sale - New Products & A Freebie!

Funky Playground Designs is having their monthly Lost & Found Sale. This means you can pick up a ton of great products for only $1 each!

I have 5 new products in the bin this weekend, all only for $1 for a limited time:

First up, my Commercial Use Layered Frames. Add your own papers and embellishments to make the cutest multi frames.


Secondly, I have an oldie but a goodie. Last summer I collab'd with Jen Yurko to create Beachy is Peachy. Well, I've repackaged my half and added a paper and some new elements, and also included the alpha with the mini. And don't forget the Personal Use Glitter Styles and Sheets available too!





Lastly, I have my portion of a cute collab started by Daybreak Scraps. This is my portion of the kit. I also have coordinating glitter styles and sheets for this kit, too!





Lost and Found is this weekend only! Get these great deals now before they're gone. 

And if you spend $5 or more in the store, you can pick up a free kit from Boy Girl Boy Designs by Jen Balding! Go here for the details

Here's your freebie! My CT member, Lisa, created this cute quick page :)



Happy Scrapping!!

Anonymous –   – (May 23, 2010 at 3:42 PM)  

The quick page that downloads is NOT the one pictured...

clubiani  – (May 26, 2010 at 7:27 PM)  

thank you for sharing these great pages!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP