Friday Freebie!

Yay, it's Friday and time for a freebie. Although most of us are probably thinking of summer, I still have plenty snow pictures to scrap. You probably do too! So I used this awesome kit by Misty O'Brien, called Let it Snow - Flake to make your freebie. Here is the kit:



This kit not only has snow and winter elements, but fun embellishments for Holiday photos too. The papers are beautiful. Such rich colors. And the elements have some glitter to add to the fun. That wordart is fabulous too. Go check it out here!

And here is the page I made of my daughters just waiting to push off on their sleds:


Below is your quickpage, based on the layout above. Just click on the picture to download:


Enjoy scrapping the last of your winter pictures! Happy Friday!

Unknown  – (May 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM)  

Woohoo Carolyn!! Gorgeous LO and thx for the freebie

CBH  – (May 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Chel ~  – (May 14, 2010 at 3:53 PM)  

Hey there! I would love it if you would link your blog to my freebie friday post - here: http://chelsmending.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP