2 New Products! CU Frames and Studio 365 Papers

I hope everyone had fun during iNSD with all the sales going on! I picked up some fun stuff from Faith True and Julie Bullock at Scrap Orchard and then also went shopping at Miss Tiina's. I got away with only spending $17 last weekend!

I did debut two new products during all the scrapping hooplah :) The first is a set of layered frames. There are 6 layered frames for you to customize and embellish. These are approved for commercial use and the download includes the .psd file as well as .png files for each frame. 




Secondly, I have a set of Everyday Gradient Papers to coordinate with the Studio 365 line at Funky Playground Designs and our sister store, The Digi Chick. There are 8 textured gradient papers at 3600x3600 and 300dpi.This set is available only at Funky Playground Designs.



Don't forget to scroll down and pick up the May Blog Train freebie! :)
Also, I am going to show off my new CT soon, with their own "Page" link up top AND I have a big surprise coming this weekend with lots of LOs to show off! Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP