The Creative Divas - Aileen

Hello everybody, it's that time again, when you are presented to another fabulous Diva.
This month I want to bring your attention for our Aileen.
Aileen
I am 27 and from Scotland in the uk. I live with my partner, Paul, and our two kids... Cora who is 7 and Cameron who is 3. I work as a midwife and have been doing that for 10 years now.

1 - How long have you been digi-scrapping?
Pretty new to digi scrapping but i have been siggy making for about 3 years before this.

2 - Are you a scrapper, designer or both?
Scrapper mostly, did try my hand at designing last year with a friend but found it very time consuming.

3 - How many hours a week (on average) do you spend scrapping?
Maybe 3/4 hours a week.

4 - Which programs do you use to make your layouts?
Photoshop CS3

5 - How would you describe your scrapping style?
Colourful & not tto busy :)

6 - Which scrap forum do you visit the most?
DST DigiShop Talk

7 - What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without?
Papers, i love papers! I love making them too

8 - What is your Misty's favorite product?
I loved Flirtacious

Take a look at Aileen's favorite pages.

Preppy by Gali Scrap

Autumn Melody by Kasia Designs
Flirtacious by Misty O'Brien

Go to Aileen's blog to know a little bit more about her.
http://aileenxx.blogspot.com/
See you around!
Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP