Winner From The Weekend Challenge and Some Tuesday Trivia!

Well...we had one entry for the weekend challenge...so guess what? LORRY you WIN!! Here's the winning layout! Click it to go leave her some love!
And here's what you won...You won a gift card to pick up Misty's Newest Template Pack "Action Series" from her store!! Yay! Can't wait to see what you make with them! Check your email for the code!

And NOW....on to the TUESDAY TRIVIA!!

Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia?


Can you guess the 5 movies these 5 quotes come from? AND tell me what they all have in common?

1. “There is nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child.”

2. “Oh, no...Oh, maybe he can help me! He's shooting at me! Why is he shooting at me!”

3. “You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh? Do 'ya? Do 'ya? Do 'ya? You want a piece of me? Yeah, oooh, I'm scared now. Whaat!?”

4. “You know...you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents
of her purse, but maybe that's not what you had in mind.”

5. “This much I knew: if you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff.”


Okay…now that you have the list here’s the rules! Please email your guesses to christiedawn@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CDT tonight to get your list to me (10 pm PDT, 11 pm MDT, 12 am CDT, 1 am EDT) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win a $2 gift card to Misty’s Shop! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Thursday!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP