Back again today!

I just thought, I would pop in and share a few standouts in the Gingerscraps Gallery today...of course they're all of Misty's CT standouts! LOL! I just wanted to point out a few that really caught my eye! First we have two layouts featurning Misty's Mix It Up Template Pack.
Sharon, you totally outdid yourself with this one!


Lisa, I love your colors here! They really pop and bring your eyes to the focus of the LO. Great Job! And the next one features Misty's Woodland Park Zoo kit that is also for sale in the Gingerscraps store.
Christie.Dawn, you amazed me with your placement on this! Great job!
Okay, so now that you've seen a little of what can be done, be sure to stop the the Gingerscraps store and pick up a copy of these today!
We've got a midnight scrap going on at GS today as well. Laura and Charmaine are hosting one at 12AM EST tonight! Go there to have some fun, make a great LO, and even walk away with a prize! Hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP