Win a Prize- The Weekend Blog Challenge

With the updated blog, we've also started a weekend blog challenge. Every weekend, we will provide some instruction for a layout. Link your layout to the blog by Monday evening 9 pm PST. At least one winner will be chosen per week.

Your weekend blog challenge for this week is to create a layout with the following items. Please link your layouts in the comments section and tell us what you used. A winner will be selected and announced by Christie on Tuesday. The winner will win BOTH the Mix It Up Templates and the Restoration Templates for FREE! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Your layout should include:
- 1 piece of Misty O Brien paper
- 2 Misty O Brien items
Hint: No purchase necessary. Check out Misty's store for some freebies in case you haven't had a chance to work with her product before

Have a fun and scrappy weekend!

blah  – (June 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM)  

Hey dear, I love your blog [you are one of my fav blog that gets updated!] and I nominated you for an award at mine:
http://scrapraptor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous –   – (June 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

I made one for the challenge using Woodland Park Zoo!
http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5415&ppuser=1481

tessthescrapper

Lorry (lorryfach)  – (June 21, 2009 at 9:06 AM)  

I used Romantical, which I finally bought for this challenge. I know you said no purchase necessary, but I've been thinking about buying it for so long that I didn't need a whole lot of arm-twisting. ;-) And I loooove it!

http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5445

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP