The Weekend Challenge Winner And It's Tuesday Trivia Time!! :)

So we had two great entries for the weekend challenge!! Thank you Tess and Lorry for playing along with us! Both your layouts were really great!! And we had a hard time choosing a winner....so I just numbered your layouts and ran it through random.org...and the winner is...Lorry!!
Here's her layout: (it's linked to the gallery...so click it and leave her some love!)

Thank you for playing! Lorry watch your Gingerscraps inbox for your code to get Misty's Awesome Templates!!

Now...Who's ready to win a $2 Gift Card to Misty's GingerScraps shop? Are you ready for some Tuesday Trivia? Today we’re going to have a Movie Question!!

I’m going to give you a quote from a movie, and I’d like you to give me the name of the movie and the two leading actors/actresses who play in the movie.

You’re movie line is: “l don't know how you get me to fall for that egg-shaped head every morning.”

Okay…now here’s the rules! Please email your guesses to christiedawn@gmail.com (please put Tuesday Trivia as the email subject). You have until Midnight CST tonight to get your guesses to me (10 pm PST, 11 pm MST, 12 am CST, 1 am EST) …and then I will choose a random winner from all the correct lists to win a $2 gift card to Misty’s Shop! So get to guessing! (I will probably post the winner sometime on Wednesday!)
And don't forget about the "In the Pink Spotlight" Quick Page Blog Train from Misty's CT! :)

Lorry  – (June 24, 2009 at 12:15 AM)  

:D Thank you! I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to get my code! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP