New Collab, New Products, and a Guest Spot!

Now besides the big CT call and new look news, I have TONS more to tell you! First and foremost, I have been working on a fabulous collab with Girl Boy Girl Designs by Jen Balding. We are bringing you, Behind the Lens, a kit designed to allow you, the scrapper/photographer, to scrap yourself! It's filled with journaling prompts, frames, and lovely embellishments. Through Sunday, October 3rd, you can pick up Behind the Lens for 20% off, only at Funky Playground Designs



Layouts Clockwise from left: chookie (Jen), Glynis, Adriana, and Carolyn



And the first 10 people who buy Behind the Lens and use the code GlitterLens, will get the matching glitter set for free
(must add glitter to the cart in the same transaction)






Last month's FPD Playgroup was centered around Grab Bags. Well, I've unpacked my grab bag and you can now purchase each element pack individually. For personal use, there arePatterned Acrylic Bits, Pewter Bits, and Everyday Felty Bits. For commercial use, I've createdFall Doodles and Multi Glitter Bits





And here's some FANTASTIC Fun news! I am guest designing at Gingerscraps this month!That's right, I am back right where it all started for me. If you want to head over to GS and hang out with me there, I'd love to see you! I will even be hosting a Speed Scrap there, later this month. 
 
I've got 2 brand new GS exclusive products debuting there today too!
First up is my Halloween mini, Trick or Treat. It's a cute spooky mini that will take care of those costume party and trick or treating pictures you have that you still haven't scrapped! This kit is normally priced at $3 but will be slashed (no pun intended) to $1 for the Gingerscraps Bake Sale, October 1st only! 


I did a quick one kit call on my Facebook Page this evening and here's a FABULOUS layout by Joanne W :)




I also have a new CU product available - "Which Way?" - hand doodled commercial use arrows! They are only $2.00 at Gingerscraps for the entire month of October. 


Tomorrow, I will be announcing the winner of my $15 digi scrap giveaway! Winner (and maybe a few other bonus prizes) will be announced on my blog. 

Sonia Valdez  – (October 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

Cool, I'm happy to be in the White Mouse group with you. This will really motivate me to continue learning Digital scrapbooking.

PatriciaD  – (October 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

Cool stuff...I'm really impressed. I am still learning to design digital scrapbook kits and really love it so far.

Visiting from SITS and our White Mouse group. Can't wait to get things going.

Bekah  – (October 5, 2010 at 11:54 AM)  

Here from the White Mouse group...I so admire people who do such amazing digi stuff. I am a mostly paper girl. Never really tried digi since I don't have any fancy programs!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP