Conan C. O'Brien - You've Been John C. Mayer'd



Conan C. O'Brien,  since we share a last name, it's only fitting that I be the one to John C. Mayer you. Folks, you may have heard of Conan C. O'Brien during last year's highjacking of the beloved Tonight Show. Conan C. O'Brien was screwed OVER. If I were Conan C. O'Brien, I would have torched re-decorated Jay Leno's new Tonight Show stage, but of course, one must be better than that, and instead blow the ratings out of the water for Conan C. O'Brien's new show, coming to TBS this fall, aptly titled, Conan.

You may be wondering, "Why the hell is she writing about Conan C. O'Brien on her DESIGN blog?!?" Well, beloved readers, Aunt Becky, the goddess of all uncensored and real life blogs, has proven there is some strength in numbers in the non celebrity world of the internet. After John C. Mayer (my celebrity husband and stuffs) deleted his Twitter account, no doubt to reinvent himself in the studio and come back next year to hand you your ass, Aunt Becky decided to blog about John C. Mayer by using his name repetively. She managed to outdo John C. Mayer's publicist and get her blog to the number 3 spot of Google search.

Conan C. O'Brien, I believe you deserve just as much attention. After attending a live Conan C. O'Brien show in Spokane (a truly religious experience), I am more convinced than ever that Conan C. O'Brien is THE late night leader. A redhead nonetheless! I wish I could tell people Conan C. O'Brien is my long lost fifth cousin whom I only see at weddings and funerals but with regret, I cannot. And since Conan C. O'Brien's staff has posted some internship opportunities (hello, I'd be an awesome Talent Intern!), I am dying to go back to school for underwater basket weaving or something, just to be able to apply (yes, you have to be enrolled in college and be able to receive college credit for your freaking fabulous Conan C. O'Brien internship).

You should really follow Coco aka Conan C. O'Brien on Twitter and Facebook. Be a fan, get the news, show some devotion to the hair.

Conan C. O'Brien, I hope you enjoyed being John C. Mayer'd. I'm definitely looking forward to the debut of your TBS show. Rock on.

Love,
Misty O'Brien

Aunt Becky  – (September 16, 2010 at 7:00 PM)  

Conan C. O'Brien, I'm sorry that you got screwed over, because that whole situation wasn't fair to you, Conan C. O'Brien. I'm terribly sorry Conan C. O'Brien for everything, except that you got John C. Mayer-d. That rules.

Suniverse  – (September 16, 2010 at 7:23 PM)  

I'm with you on the Conan C. O'Brien tip. He got shafted. Poor Conan C. O'Brien. At least he'll always have the Simpsons. And he's been John C. Mayer'd, so you know that's good.

Unknown  – (September 16, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

Ahhh the Simpsons. I totally forgot about Conan C O'Brien's stint in the cartoon world. Don't forget SNL too!

Megan (Best of Fates)  – (September 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM)  

I so wanted to go to Conan C. O'Brien's tour stops, but sadly did not.

Though I'm sure Conan C. O'Brien rocked it.

Unknown  – (September 17, 2010 at 7:53 AM)  

I think Conan C. O'Brien got hosed, which is sad, because I like Conan C. O'Brien better than Leno. But being John C. Mayer'd should totally make up for it. Because, seriously, this is a much bigger honor for Conan C. O'Brien.

Becky Mochaface  – (September 17, 2010 at 9:18 AM)  

Conan C. O'Brien you are worth 100 Lenos. I'll be with you on TBS in November. Team Coco ftw!

patrick  – (September 17, 2010 at 8:44 PM)  

I'm with COCO. I'm with Aunt Becky. And Conan C. O'Brien, you've been John C. Mayer-ed.

Rebecca  – (September 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

Conan C. O'Brien will totally see this post because he is about as vein as they come. I pulled a John C Mayer on Adam M. Lambert!

Anonymous –   – (September 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM)  

Conan C. O'Brien is a prince among men. I'm not sure what madee write that, I'm guessing it was probably Conan C. O'Brien. Conan C. O'Brien is tricky like that.

awesome john c. mayering of Conan C. O'Brien. I did Ralph G. Macchio (i wish)

http://ndnspeechmom.wordpress.com/2010/09/17/ralph-g-macchio-youve-been-john-c-mayerd-youre-welcome/

Jenn Erickson  – (October 4, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

I agree with you and your commenters. I like the way Angie put it, "Conan C. O'Brien got hosed." He's my favorite late-night guy bar-none! I'm visiting from our SITS "White Mouse" tribe. So glad to meet you. I love your style and look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you better through all the stuff the SITS girls have planned. Best, Jenn

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP