Facebook Fan Spotlight!!!

It is time for us to get to know another of Misty's Facebook Fans a little better. Today I want to introduce you to Courtney!!

I am Courtney, mommy to Aubrey 3 and Lily 20m, and married to my best friend Chris going on 5 yrs. I am from New Orleans, but moved to Dallas when I was young. I just started back to work recently and I'm really not loving being away from my girls. I have a little photography business called Francois Photographs, that I love, but I only work when things come my way. I love photography, digi scrapping, reading, italian food and seafood, music and being with my little family. Other than that there isn't much to tell :)


How long have you been digi scrapping?
About 3 years



How did you discover Misty's designs?
Through the scrapping survivor contest at Ginger Scraps last year



What is your favorite kit of Misty's? I've been drooling over Salt Water and Everyday Happenings lately.



How would you describe your scrapping style? Eclectic, I tend to change styles often and with my moods right now I'm into the paper scrapping look.



What's the one scrapbooking item you can't live without? Flowers :)



If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere with a true fall season and that had some snow in the winter. I'd love a little history and character too.

What's your favorite movie? The Birdcage

What's your favorite book? HARRY POTTER!! I like the 4th and 7th the best

Do you have a blog we can feature? sure :) http://lilyrosescraps.blogspot.com/



Courtney also shared her favorite layout made with Misty's kit, Beachy is Peachy!! I love the sand strip borders and the way she used the string!!Thank you so much Courtney for being our Facebook Fan feature this time. And if you haven't already make sure become a fan of Misty's designs on Facebook. We want to spotlight you!!

Unknown  – (August 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

Nice job Dana! Glad to meet you (again) Courtney :) Love these interviews my CT do on the fans!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP