Starlight and Dewdrops..and Glitter


Ahh kids. Aren't they just the best when they're sleeping? ;) 

I collab'd with Scrappin' Serenity and we created, Beautiful Dreamer, a paper heavy kit to create the sweetest, simple layouts of your sleeping angel.



It's available now at Funky Playground Designs along with the matching commercial use glitter



The CT did a great job creating layouts!




 From now through Sunday, August 29th, you can get Beautiful Dreamer for 30% off! It's chock full of 20 papers and over 25 elements.

Until my next post, I will be working on some really special designer collabs and wait till you see my contribution to the September Playgroup at FPD! If you're not on my FB Fan Page already, go ahead and join! We have some great conversations there :)

Happy Scrapping!

Misty

Anonymous –   – (September 23, 2010 at 10:39 AM)  

Hi and I wanted to sincerely thank you for your Asian frame and the QP you have here...you see, if it were not for people such as you spreading their kindness, talent, and time and then sharing these things I could not create at all. I am handicapped and barely make it each month. All I have to do to have any enjoyment is play in PSP and AS...I can't afford scrap kits and when you share you put a huge smile on my face..So pretty too!! I wish there were more people such as yourself in the world...It gives me so much pleasure and if I could afford it I would buy all the scraps I loved, but I just can't...so thank you from the heart for your generosity....Hugs and have a great week!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP