It's August!


There's so much to tell you about! My mom is in town so I've been spending some time with her this weekend. She and I are going to sit down and create jewelry today, I'm very excited! My husband and I just opened our Etsy store, 3rd & Bell, and while there are only 4 listings, we have quite a few more products to fill those virtual shelves. If only I had six hands instead of two. :) If you're interested in keeping up with all the goodies we'll be putting in the shop, check out the 3rd & Bell Facebook Fan Page

In scrapping news, Funky Playground Designs is having some super summer specials all month long. If you're an FPD newsletter subscriber, you'll be the first to know about the sales, otherwise you'll have to wait until the day of the sale to find out. 


From August 2nd through August 8th, FPD is having a sale on Commercial Use products (some exclusions may apply, see store for details). CU products are 15% off. This means you can get a great deal on my CU Glitter, CU Borders, CU Overlays, CU Frames, and CU Doodles!



And this month, Siamese Studio is offering the monthly Free With Purchase Kit. May has created a beautiful Butterfly Garden Mini Kit that coordinates with a much larger kit of the same name. 


You can snag this mini for free when you spend $5 in the FPD store. The kit will automatically be added to your cart. 

If you missed by Geocaching kit, Geocache-tastic, you can purchase it in my store for only $4.00. 

The hubs and I try to log geocaches everywhere we go. He just got back from Seattle and logged the Groundspeak Headquarters Cache! So cool :)

and until August 8th, you can snag the the coordinating Kaleidoscopic Quick Page Set, by Corinne of the FPD Site CT, for free with purchase of the Kaleidoscopic kit. (You must add both to your cart to get the QPs for free).


My Guest CT Call has ended and I will be announcing the Guest CT team by Friday. Thanks to all who applied, I was overwhelmed and have some tough decisions to make!

I am working on a few things and will be debuting them soon. Keep your eye out and if you aren't signed up for the newsletter already, head here to get on the list. I reward 1 lucky reader a freebie with every mailing. 

Misty

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP