LOTW

It's that time again to announce the LOTW winner, well I'm a day late here, I was supposed to post this yesterday, I hope you can forgive me.
This week I found this beautiful LO created by Harmony over at Stuff To Scrap using In Everyday Happenigs. Don't you love Birthday pages, you can really tell that the handsome boy is having fun, right?

Here is the kit she used and you can find it at Stuff To Scrap by clicking HERE.
If your not familiar with what we have started doing, here is the lowdown. We search through different scrap forums in search of LO's that were created using Misty's designs. So, don't forget to post your pages on your favorite galleries, and if you can, let us know that you did it by leaving a comment here at Misty's blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP